You are required to submit evidence of the following:
- Apply and integrate career theories into own career management practice to create a safe and supportive environment when engaging with a diverse range of clients.
- Critically reflect on the application and integration of career theories in own career management practice.
The evidence that you are required to provide is described in more detail under the heading of Instructions.
All work for this EduBit must by your own.
Acceptable evidence requirements:
- Four (4) real case studies where you have applied and integrated career theories to create a safe and supportive environment during your career management practice to meet the specific needs of a diverse range of clients.
- Critical reflection of the application and integration of career theories in your own career management practice (including what went well, what did not go so well, opportunities for improvement and a plan to further enhance your career management practice) and feedback and comments from your 1-up/manager and a peer career manager who have observed you career management practice.
- Attestations from your 1-up/manager and a peer career manager (including comments and feedback to be included in reflection).