You are required to submit evidence of the following:
- Identify workplace requirements in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act, 2015.
- In a team, participate in the development of a workplace improvement project, and as part of the team, actively present the project to the workplace.
- Fill in forms to comply with legislation and workplace requirements.
All work for this EduBit must be your own.
Task 1. requires you to provide copies of your Certificates of Achievement from Pathways Awarua Health and Safety Key Collections and Education Unlimited Health and Safety Module.
Task 2. requires you to provide:
- A video that shows your part in the group presentation of the workplace improvement project. The time limit for this video is two (2) minutes. Download the Video Guidelines from the Resources section for this EduBit. Always open your video link and check it opens and can be watched when you submit this as evidence.
- A copy of the power-point presentation that includes identification of the slide/s you presented and you introducing yourself.
- A copy of the Education Unlimited Workshop Record of Active Participation in your workplace Education Unlimited workshop.
Task 3. requires you to provide copies of forms completed by you.