Sales Territory Representative
Show us you that you know how to manage a sales territory, apply customer relationship methodology and evaluate the effectiveness of own territory management in accordance with legislation and workplace requirements.
- Level 4
- Credits: 10
- $199.00 NZD (GST incl.)
You are required to submit evidence of the following:
- Manage a sales territory to achieve sales targets in accordance with legislation and workplace practice.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the territory analysis and sales plan in accordance with workplace practice.
- Apply customer relationship methodology to maintain loyalty in accordance with workplace practice and legislation.
The evidence that you are required to provide is described in more detail under the heading of Instructions.
All work for this EduBit must be your own.
Acceptable Evidence Requirements:
- Copy of sales territory management planning documentation.
- Written supporting evidence evaluating sales reporting results against the management plan.
- Case study.