Future of Learning
Show us you know how to plan to enhance the learning experiences through use of emerging learning technologies or a learning model.
- Level 5
- Credits: 10
- $199.00 NZD (GST incl.)
Emerging Trends and Technologies in the Virtual K-12 Classroom
You are required to submit evidence of the following:
- Critically reflect on past use of learning technologies or a learning model and its impact on the learning experience of others.
- Analyse emerging learning technologies or a learning model to determine the potential impact on the learning experience of others.
- Plan to use emerging learning technologies or a learning model to enhance the learning experience of others.
The evidence you are required to provide is described under the heading of Instructions.
All work for this EduBit must be your own.
- Portfolio of evidence of past use of learning technologies or a learning model.
- In depth SWOT analysis on a range of emerging learning technologies or a learning model.
- Feedback from key stakeholders on potential use of learning technologies or a learning model.
- Plan or proposal document (for self or organisation).
Special Notes: For the purposes of this assessment, the following applies:
- An emerging learning technology or emerging learning model includes new technologies or models, designed to support learning, that are not yet fully understood or integrated into general use, and technologies or models that have undergone re-development or updating and include new functions that are not yet fully understood or integrated into general use.
- A critical reflection must include a description of what happened, a reflection on its significance, and discussion of what has been learned from it and how it will guide future action.
- Analysis is a careful examination of something by breaking it down into its component parts in order to understand cause and effect relationships.
- The learning experience of ‘others’ refers to people who have either been taught or trained by the applicant or who have worked alongside the applicant in a self-directed learning situation.
Please Note: The evidence may be provided in any appropriate form as a complete digital portfolio.