Future of Learning Design Challenge
Show us that you know how to use design thinking to develop a strategy for transforming learning to better meet the challenges presented by emerging learning technologies and models.
- Level 5
- Credits: 10
- $199.00 NZD (GST incl.)
Emerging Trends and Technologies in the Virtual K-12 Classroom
Conditions of Assessment
You are required to submit evidence of the following:
- Frame design challenges presented by emerging learning technologies and models, using a design thinking process.
Evaluate possible solutions to design challenges presented by emerging learning technologies and models, in order to identify the most viable solution.
Create plans to solve design challenges presented by emerging learning technologies and models.
The evidence you are required to provide is described under the heading of Instructions.
- Photographs of artefacts from Masterclass activities with a brief reflection on how the design challenge was framed.
- Brief outline of design challenge including possible solutions identified.
- Written evaluation of possible solutions leading to identification of most viable solution. This may be presented as an analytical hierarchy matrix or other matrix that supports weighing alternatives and decision making).
- Plan - Design Canvas.
- Strategy or proposal.
Special Notes: For the purposes of this assessment:
1. Design challenges presented by emerging learning technologies and models refers to broad challenges presented by the ‘future of learning’. Therefore the design challenge must arise from the possible future direction of learning and include a combination of emerging learning technologies and learning models.
2. Evidence is required from two (2) different design challenges, one (1) of which may have been developed in the Future of Learning Conference Masterclass.
Please Note: The overall evidence must be submitted as a digital portfolio. Evidence within the portfolio may be presented in any appropriate form.