Sustainability: Lead Strategy Development
Show us that you can lead the development of a sustainability and staff engagement strategy, including accompanying action and/or implementation plans, priorities and metrics to be used to evaluate progress in the work context.
- Level 5
- Credits: 8
- $199.00 NZD (GST incl.)
Coursera online course “Sustainable Business: Big Issues, Big Changes”:
Three OERu online sustainability courses - https://oeru.org/courses/
- Designing the Transition to a Living Future
- Strategic Planning for Success
- Taking Action and Choosing Priorities
Please provide evidence showing you can:
- Lead the development of a sustainability strategy and plans.
- Lead the development of priorities and metrics to monitor and evaluate the progress of the sustainability strategy implementation.
- Lead the development of strategies to motivate and engage staff to support an on-going culture of sustainability.
All work for this EduBit must be your own.