You are required to submit evidence of the following:
- Perform initial clinical assessments and specific health checks, using basic medical equipment.
- Use the iMOKO digital application to accurately report health issues and concerns.
- Demonstrate and reflect on ethical and professional practice, underpinned by the values of aroha, whakamana, tika and whanaungatanga when working in the role of iMOKO Digital Health Aide.
All work for this EduBit must be your own.
- Portfolio of clinical assessments: You will be required to provide evidence of ten (10) clinical, digital health assessments you have performed in your role as iMOKO digital health aide through your online portfolio.
- Videos of you checking and using basic medical equipment, in your role as a Digital Health Aide, can only be with a peer who has consented to be videoed to support your evidence. Always open your video link, watch to check it works, and can be opened when you submit this as evidence.
- Written reflection on your personal growth and development, including reflection on ethical and professional practices including embedding of the iMOKO values of aroha, whakamana, tika and whanaungatanga, and identification of opportunities for improvement.
- Attestations from your supervisor, and a Digital Health Assessor. You will need to download the Attestation Form from the Resources section below and upload the completed document to the Attestation Form tab on the website.
IMPORTANT: EduBit evidence cannot include videos or photographs of children, their names (first or surname), NHI number, or whānau details, or any other information that could lead to the identification of a particular child, children or whānau.