Exceeding Customer/Visitor Expectations
Show that you know how to provide excellent customer service that exceeds the customer/visitors expectations in accordance with workplace requirements.
- Level 4
- Credits: 5
- $99.00 NZD (GST incl.)
How to create a customer centric strategy for your business:
The 7 Pillars of Customer Centricity:
Please provide evidence that you can:
- Manage personalised services in accordance with workplace requirements.
- Provide personalised service and product knowledge to customers/visitors in accordance with the organisations requirements.
- Manage challenging situations effectively, exceeding customer/visitor expectations, in accordance with workplace requirements.
- Evaluate own customer service and ability to exceed customer/visitor expectations in the workplace.
All work for this EduBit must be your own.
Apply the following:
- The Attestation Form for your direct/line manager or equivalent to provide feedback/comments to verify your ability to perform each task.
- The Personalised Customer/Visitor Service and Product Knowledge Logbook, to be completed as part of task 2 and the information provided must be verified by your direct line manager or equivalent.
- The Managing Challenging Customers/Visitors Effectively and Exceeding Their Expectations Logbook, to be completed as part of task 3 and the information provided must be verified by your direct line manager or equivalent.
- Complete the first section to enable the assessor to understand your workplace environment.
- In task 1, you will be required to source workplace documents and provide short videos of you dressed according to workplace requirements and you in your workplace. Please refer to the Video Guidelines for help on creating and uploading video assessment.
- In task 2 and 3 you will be required to describe eight (8) customers/visitors interactions in your workplace using the Logbooks you have downloaded; four (4) different interactions for both task 2 and 3. The descriptions of the interactions provided must be typed.
- In task 4, you will be required to evaluate your interactions with the customers/visitors that were described in tasks 2 and 3 and provide examples of what you do well, what you could do better and opportunities for improvement.