Safe Workshop Practices for Electric Vehicles
Show us that you know how to apply health and safety requirements when working on or around electric vehicles.
- Level 3
- Credits: 5
- $99.00 NZD (GST incl.)
Nissan Leaf Factory Service Manuals
Energywise Electric Vehicle Battery Report
Factory Service Manuals Leaf 2013 EVB
Factory Service Manuals Leaf 2013 EVC
You are required to submit evidence of the following:
- Apply appropriate health and safety requirements when working with or servicing electric vehicles.
- Apply the correct use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and other safety equipment when working on or with electric vehicles.
- Identify high voltage components in electric vehicles and describe health and safety isolation requirements.
All work for this EduBit must be your own.
Below are three (3) options to choose from to collect and submit evidence for this EduBit:
1. From evidence produced as a result of your normal work and validated with attestations from your qualified supervisor. See below to download workbook.
2. Enrol in an Electric Vehicles Workshop* and provide evidence as per EduBit Assessment Criteria below.
3. Enrol in an Online Electric Vehicles Course and provide evidence as per EduBit Assessment Criteria below.
*Please check back in 2019 for more information on Electric Vehicle Workshops.