Show us you know how to design, plan and integrate a work-based learning project within your tertiary teaching context.
You are required to submit evidence of the following:
- Create a proposal (a ‘learning agreement’) for a project in a workplace context.
- Plan and implement a work-based learning project.
- Critically reflect on the success of a work-based learning project.
To earn this EduBit, all work must be your own and you must submit evidence exactly as requested in the Task instructions.
When you've finished gathering your evidence, press Purchase. Trained and experienced assessors are standing by to evaluate your evidence and provide feedback on how you did for each task, as well as how you did overall.
Add to my account
- If your evidence does not yet meet the requirements, we will provide feedback on what is missing and encourage you to practice your skills and attempt the EduBit again at a later date.
- If there are minor gaps in your submission evidence, you will be given the opportunity to resubmit. You will have 14 calendar days to add the missing evidence and submit for re-evaluation.
- If you have any questions, please check our Frequently Asked Questions or feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.