You are required to submit evidence of the following:
- Apply appropriate communication strategies to effectively direct and delegate.
- Critically analyse and apply the attributes required to effectively clinically coach.
- Critically evaluate their experience of clinically coaching others.
To earn this EduBit, all work must be your own and you must submit evidence exactly as requested in the Task instructions.
When you've finished gathering your evidence, press Purchase. Trained and experienced assessors are standing by to evaluate your evidence and provide feedback on how you did for each task, as well as how you did overall.
- If your evidence does not yet meet the requirements, we will provide feedback on what is missing and encourage you to practice your skills and attempt the EduBit again at a later date.
- If there are minor gaps in your submission evidence, you will be given the opportunity to resubmit. You will have 14 calendar days to add the missing evidence and submit for re-evaluation.
- If you have any questions, please check our Frequently Asked Questions or feel free to email us at email@example.com.
- McLoughlin, N. (2013) Providing nursing direction and delegation with confidence, wisdom and respect. Nursing Review, 1-13.
- Edgecombe, K. & Bowden, M. (2009) The ongoing search for best practice in clinical teaching and learning: A model of nursing students’ evolution to proficient novice RN. Nurse Education Innovations, 9, 91-101.
Moodle Learning Resources:
Nursing Council of New Zealand Guidelines and Competencies:
Templates available for this EduBit